Hey guys I’ve recently tried out this experiment and hope this is very useful for those PC which has very low configuration. This is all about saving your pocket money.
Since every people prefer to buy pendrive rather that buying floppy disk in today’s world. So if you like to use your Pen Drive as your Random Access Memory (RAM) then tryout this steps:
1. Insert the Pen Drive (1GB atleast) in the USB port
try to prefer 4GB।
2. Let the PC do what it wants to do to detect it..
3. After it finished his work, you have to act smart,
” Here goes the real thing ”
4. Right Click on My Computer -> Properties
5. Advanced -> Performance Settings
6. Advanced -> Change
7. Select the Pen Drive
8. Click on Custom Size
” Check the value of space available ”
9. Enter the same in the Initial and the Max columns
” You just used the space of the Pen Drive as a Virtual Memory ”
Restart Your System.
Now check the general start up time and also speed of your system .. so u can have a high speed system in low cost.